Monday, October 10, 2011

Fresh Start

It's been many a day since I posted anything here. Truth be told, on more than one occassion I tried to figure out how to just delete the whole damned thing and erase it from the memory banks...without success.

I looked over some old posts that were made here, the good, the sad, the critical and the pissy. There were celebrations, relief and life in general was documented in a somewhat ongoing fashion. That's when I made a decision. Delete. Delete it all.

Yep, it's all been erased and removed and gone. Even after that "are you sure you want to do this?!" warning popped up each and everytime, I hit delete.

But why? Well, somethings that were here were written at a time and place that I'm no longer in in my life. I'm not going to look back and agonize and apologize and worry about what was said then versus the me of today. So the best way to lay things bare and decide where you're going to go is to strip down to the foundation, look around and decide what is it to be.

I don't know just yet...but whatever it is, it's a fresh start. We'll see where things go from here. I'm sure to many a degree it will be "Mommy" posts. Family posts. Politic posts. And quite frankly whatever strikes my fancy.

Should be interesting. 8D